Looking for some easy, inexpensive homemade gifts for the holidays this year? Try jar gift mixes! Purchase some inexpensive 1 or 2 quart mason jars to get started. Get the kids involved and you have a great frugal holiday activity the entire family can enjoy. Here are some great resources to help you add a homemade touch to your holiday gift list.
- Soup Mix in Jar Recipes: Recipes include Minestrone Soup Mix, Vegetarian Black Bean Chili Mix, and more!
- Cookie Mix in a Jar Recipes: I plan to try the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Mix… yum!
- Quick Muffin Mix in a Jar Recipe: Includes instructions to make blueberry muffins.
- Brownies in a Jar: Makes a full 9″ x 13″ pan. Delicious and easy to make!
- Spiced Tea Mix in a Jar: Well-received by the tea-lover on your list.
- Lighted Potpourri Holiday Jars: These are decorative and easy to make.